Tuesday, April 13, 2010

10 things I've always wanted to do that I haven't done (yet)

THINGS I WANT TO DO AND NOT DONE IN YET:

1)Keep quiet in class,
2)Keep teachers not scolding me,
3)Friends getting along,
4)Doing all homework in time,
5)Pass all tests,i have pass most though,
6)Keep mdm hong not to come to class and collect late letters from everyone,
7)Hand in all letters on time,
8)Getting a present for my Linnitt Birthday!!
9)Keep cecelia not to put pen on teshana's back,
10)Get everyone to pay attention when teshana is announcing stuff,


I have yet to do all this,but i have no fixed time to do all this for the past few months as i was playful
But i have finally fixed a time and figured out that doing all this can help in lots ways...
Being a good perso n helps myself,teachers and friends,
Being a good girl helps teacher not to get irritated,
I love myslef,as well as my friends teacher and parents,
In all this i have learn not to be a maught girl,pay attention in class.not irritate teachers,
I love doing all this!

4 comments:

  1. Punctuation are wrong , there are some short forms words , do check again and edit . :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are some typing errors , punctuations are wrong and the 'i' should be written in capital letters and please do a spell check before you post your work.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey. Your story is funny especially number 9, but please write in capital letters and proofread before you post your blog. (: -Syalita-

    ReplyDelete
  4. tyty everyone will change all my mistakes soon!
    =.=

    ReplyDelete